17.007.05AE - Aetranox™ Sharpened Spade Proximator®, Yellow
"The first time I picked up a Proximator, I was really impressed with the quality and balance. Now I have one on every surgical tray in my practice."
-Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
"Every single tooth I extract, I use the Proximator."
-Dr. Tony Craft, DDS
- Distinct design allows for quick definition of the purchase point
- Intense gripping surface provides minimal rotation
- Ergonomically designed for proper directional force
- Full-control during apical progression of the sharp working-edge
- Preserves the socket while gently removing the tooth
- Tapered, one-piece design drives tip apically
- Allows for palm pressure to advance the instrument further
In cases where there is a lack of coronal structure, or the root has fractured subgingivally, the tip of the Sharpened Spade Proximator can still be easily advanced along the side of the root.
The Sharpened Spade Proximator is well suited to create a purchase point for application of additional Proximators or other instrumentation such as extraction forceps.