17.008.02 - Small Mesially Angled Proximator®, 2.5mm Wide Tip, Purple
“The first time I picked up a Proximator, I was really impressed with the quality and balance. Now I have one on every surgical tray in my practice.”
-Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
“Every single tooth I extract, I use the Proximator.”
-Dr. Tony Craft, DDS
- Distinct design allows for quick definition of the purchase point
- Intense gripping surface provides minimal rotation
- Ergonomically designed for proper directional force
- Full-control during apical progression of the sharp working-edge
- Preserves the socket while gently removing the tooth
- Tapered, one-piece design drives tip apically
- Allows for palm pressure to advance the instrument further
The angulation of the Small Mesial Proximator makes it particularly effective for application on the mesial of a single rooted tooth, as well as for the removal of sectioned molar roots.