PROXSPADE - Set of 5 Spade Proximators® with Cassette
"The first time I picked up a Proximator, I was really impressed with the quality and balance. Now I have one on every surgical tray in my practice."
-Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
"Every single tooth I extract, I use the Proximator."
-Dr. Tony Craft, DDS
- Distinct design allows for quick definition of the purchase point
- Intense gripping surface provides minimal rotation
- Ergonomically designed for proper directional force
- Full-control during apical progression of the sharp working-edge
- Preserves the socket while gently removing the tooth
- Tapered, one-piece design drives tip apically
- Allows for palm pressure to advance the instrument further
The set of 5 Spade Proximators includes all the configurations of the Spade tippped Proximator needed to access the entire mouth.
When the Proximators were introduced the straight Sharpened Spade was recommended for creation of a purchase point for the other Proximators. The very fine and sharp point is incredibly well suited to engage and advance into tight spaces. However it soon became clear the the Sharpened Spade Proximators was the favorite of our customers. The issue of posterior access was addressed with the later introduction of the Mesial and Distal Spade Proximators for the maxillary arch and the Left and Right (East/West) Spade Proximators for the mandible.
The Set of 5 Spade Proximators provides access to the entire mouth and includes:
|17.007.05||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Yellow|
|17.008.05||Distally Angled Sharpened Spade Proximator, Purple|
|17.008.06||Mesially Angled Sharpened Spade Proximator, Purple|
|17.008.08||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Angled Right, Yellow|
|17.008.09||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Angled Left, Yellow|
|CAS2001||Stainless Steel Cassette #2001, Small, Gray Inserts, 3 x 8 x 1.25 in.|