PROXSPADEAE - Set of 5 Aetranoxª Spade Proximators¨ with Cassette
"The first time I picked up a Proximator, I was really impressed with the quality and balance. Now I have one on every surgical tray in my practice."
-Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
"Every single tooth I extract, I use the Proximator."
-Dr. Tony Craft, DDS
- Distinct design allows for quick definition of the purchase point
- Intense gripping surface provides minimal rotation
- Ergonomically designed for proper directional force
- Full-control during apical progression of the sharp working-edge
- Preserves the socket while gently removing the tooth
- Tapered, one-piece design drives tip apically
- Allows for palm pressure to advance the instrument further
The new Aetranox version of our original 5 Spade Proximators Kit includes all the same configurations of the traditional Spade tipped Proximator needed to access any tooth in the mouth.
The sleek black finish on these instruments does more than just look cool and reduce instrument-reflected light from headlamps or operatory lights. These stainless steel instruments are finished with a special baked-in Aluminum Titanium Nitride coating, enabling the instrument to maintain its super-sharp edge 3-5 times longer than a traditional instrument without the coating. The original Sharpened Spade Proximators are favorites of our customers. Now, the same 5-piece Kit is available in this newest Aetranox edition.
The Set of 5 Spade Proximators provides access to the entire mouth and includes:
|17.007.05AE||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Yellow|
|17.008.05AE||Distally Angled Sharpened Spade Proximator, Purple|
|17.008.06AE||Mesially Angled Sharpened Spade Proximator, Purple|
|17.008.08AE||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Angled Right, Yellow|
|17.008.09AE||Sharpened Spade Proximator, Angled Left, Yellow|
|CAS2001||Stainless Steel Cassette #2001, Small, Gray Inserts, 3 x 8 x 1.25 in.|