17.008.03 - Large Distally Angled Proximator®, 3.75mm Wide Tip, Yellow
“The first time I picked up a Proximator, I was really impressed with the quality and balance. Now I have one on every surgical tray in my practice.”
-Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
“Every single tooth I extract, I use the Proximator.”
-Dr. Tony Craft, DDS
- Distinct design allows for quick definition of the purchase point
- Intense gripping surface provides minimal rotation
- Ergonomically designed for proper directional force
- Full-control during apical progression of the sharp working-edge
- Preserves the socket while gently removing the tooth
- Tapered, one-piece design drives tip apically
- Allows for palm pressure to advance the instrument further
The angulation of the Large Distal Proximator makes it particularly effective for application on the distal of the molars, superior to the furcation, as well as for the removal of sectioned mandibular molar roots.