EXR2067AE - Aetranox™ Universal Upper Molar RoBa™ Forceps #2067AE
The Aetranox Edition Forceps feature proprietary Aluminum-Titanium-Nitride coating that is significantly harder, scratch-resistant and non-reflective for long-lasting performance.
Increased hardness created by the Aetranox surface treatement ensures long-term integrity of both the beak serrations and forceps overall.
- Specially-formulated finish is a surface-reinforcing matrix
- Vapor-deposited blend that is covalently bonded to the stainless steel, not plated onto the surface
- Reaction at the molecular level increases the durability and ensuring long-term performance of the serrated beaks
- Extremely smooth surface seals the pores of the stainless steel, minimizing protein adhesion and reducing time to clean
- Matte finish that reduces distracting glare and reflections mid-procedure
- Available in 6 traditional designs and 2 root patterns